Cervelo C5 Disc Frameset
Engineered to endure
Countless hours of research and testing are reflected in the peerless versatility and compelling potential of the ultimate endurance road bike. Designed to inspire confidence through a new endurance fit that delivers predictable, stable handling, the C5’s frame is one of the lightest of its kind on the market today. Combine this with the Squoval tubes' fine-tuned balance of stiffness and compliance, a uniquely integrated disc-braking system, and clearance for 32mm tire clearance, and you’ll relish every moment of those long days in the saddle.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Evolved steerer design: Applies the diameters and taper designs that best suit each model to produce the best handling
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
- Squoval: Unique tube shapes that combine the attributes of a square and an oval to achieve and ideal balance of stiffness, weight, and aerodynamics
|Fork||All-Carbon Tapered C5 Fork for Disc|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2"|
|Seat Post||Cervelo Carbon SP19|
* Subject to change without notice.