The 40-Series is the workhorse of Cane Creek's headset line-up. Representing the balance of performance, durability and value, the series incorporates all the features necessary for a robust, lightweight, long-lasting headset. Integrated bearings fit directly into compatible head tubes without the need of a bearing press.
- Sealed black oxide bearings
- Carbon-friendy compression ring captured in top cover, keeping shims in place
- Steel crown race with integrated seals
- Interlok spacer compatible
- Uses 36/45 degree crown race and compression ring
- Compatible with tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" steerer tubes, or straight 1-1/8" steerers with a conversion crown race (sold separately)
|Black / IS41/28.6|IS52||840226077666||BAA0741K|