Join us on Saturday, January 26th 2019 for an overnight trip. Trip level: Must have fat biking experience. The trails are groomed but conditions can vary.
INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION:
• A hearty, family-style dinner and breakfast (included in the cost of your overnight stay).
• A bagged lunch for the trail (Day 2).
• Gear Shuttle for One Bag per person to & from Hut included in the cost.
• Wine and beer available for purchase at the huts.
• Bunk with a soft foam mattress.
• Pillow (please supply your own pillowcase – hint: can double as a stuff sack)
• Heat! (the main hut and bunkhouses have radiant floor heating and are heated up to 55°F, except in off-season).
• Potable water
• Showers with biodegradable soap
• Composting toilets
Meeting Location & Gear Shuttle pick-up: 9:00 AM Airport Trailhead
The Airport Trailhead located off Route 27 will be our meeting location with authorized overnight parking. Maine Huts & Trails is providing a "gear shuttle", the maximum backpack weight cannot exceed 25lbs. The gear will be picked up at the Airport Trailhead parking and will arrive no later than 4:00pm at the Flagstaff Hut.