$11.99 - $13.99
- Long-lasting, high-quality rubber compound - Center tread siping for enhanced wet road traction - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
$14.95 - $19.95
- "Cruiser'' type tire
$17.99 $29.99 40% Off
Eliminate obstacles and leave worry in your wake. The LT2 Comp Hard-Case Lite is an all-condition, light trail specialty tire designed to be fast rolling on pavement and trails without worry about rocks or debris causing flats. Hard-Case Lite puncture protection provides a light weight barrier against flats while the fast rolling tread provides durable traction for path and trail. Key features - Excels on gravel and rough roads - Hard-Case Lite offers lightweight puncture protection - Open tread design for trail and path use
- Kenda model K53 - Intended for ATB use
- A good, basic repair tire
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Townie Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
- Fast rolling, durable compound - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride - Directional siping for enhanced traction on wet pavement
Top Choice for rookies. A first-class tire combination. Rapid Rob uses the former Racing Ralph profile. An excellent XC tire which is perfectly suited for use on the rear wheel. Tough Tom, using the previous Nobby Nic profile, is the right choice for rougher trails or for the front wheel.
- Rapid Rob uses the former profile of Racing Ralph and for many years it has proved an attractive entry-level model. - It's definitely the right choice for rougher trails on either the front or rear wheel.
$22.00 - $26.00
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
- MTB tire at a low price - Versatile tread with good grip and easy rolling
Schwalbe's Silento rolls quietly along pavement, and also has the grip for light off-road excursions. Schwalbe's KevlarGuard puncture protection helps prevent flats, too. - 625 grams
- Kenda model K831 - Alfa-Bite style ATB tire
Kenda Crusier tire is ideal for casual paved riding or soft conditions like sand.
- Kenda model K837
Kenda Kwest High Pressure Road tire is designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - The Kwest High Pressure Road Recumbent tire is constructed of a steel bead and rates at a max of 100 PSI
- Kenda model K816
- Kenda model K130 - Black Streetcruiser tire
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - Wire bead
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Excels on pavement and the trail - Great value - 30 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher
$27.00 - $59.52
Smart Sam goes well on any terrain and even on the road it rolls effortlessly. It will roll over just about anything in the Double Defense version.
$28.90 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
- High speed cross-country. Classical tread design with excellent grip
- Directional tread gives a smooth ride - Good traction for country roads with light gravel and dirt
- Slick tread ridge offers less rolling resistance
The Kross Plus Wire in K847 Tread is a great tire for any hybrid or mountain bike. - K847 Tread Pattern with SRC compound - Wire bead - Made from quality Kenda rubber
Where the rubber high fives the road. Genuine Electra tires, for that genuine Electra feel. These are the tires your Electra was born with. Propelling you along the pavement, boardwalk or anywhere really. Product details - Semi-smooth tread cruiser tire - Tube not included - Tires are sold individually, not as a pair
$30.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
$30.69 - $31.62
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
Page 1 of 3 Next page