- Body material: Aluminum - Spindle material: Chromoly + - Weight: 390g |pair - Surface area: 350mm² - SPD compatible
- High impact Resin multi-use body with integrated cage - Externally sealed ball bearing system - 100mm x 82mm platform - Weight: 316g pair (9/16")
- High impact Resin platform with integrated pins - Heat-treated Boron spindle - Externally sealed ball bearing system - Weight: 290g pair (9/16"), 360g pair (1/2")
If your favorite ride leads to the beach or perhaps the grass at the local park, Electra's Barefoot Pedals are here. They feel the same way with their foot-friendly platforms and comfy plastic bodies. Treat your feet to smooth comfort with these durable platforms.
Simple functionality: that's what Electra's Deluxe Block Pedals offer your favorite cruiser. With plenty of platform for your sneakers, the Deluxe Block Pedals are as comfortable as can be for your entire ride.
- One-piece resin body and cage - Toe-clip compatible
- Nylon pedal body with Kraton non-slip surface - Comfortable for most shoe types - 9/16" spindle - Pedal Weight: 446g
Salt Junior pedals with a new shape for smaller feet. Knurled surface and extra pins for improved traction. - 9/16"
The Jonesin’ pedal is the little brother of the Safari pedal, designed using the same basic principles of extra hexagonal studs and a true dual concave DX style platform but with a slimmer body for a closer to the axle feel. - Tough nylon fiberglass construction - True dual concave design - Knurled surface for extra grip - 18 optimally placed hexagonal pins per side - 9/16"
The Safari pedal is designed with extra pins in these high impact areas to ensure the pedal stays grippy after withstanding severe abuse. The optimal pin placement, hexagonal pin shape, and knurling all combine to make this one of the most durable, effective plastic pedals in the market. - Tough Nylon Fiberglass construction - True dual concave design - Knurled surface for extra grip - 20 hexagonal pins per side - 9/16"
When you need extra tread so your feet stay planted, Electra's Chopper Pedals are up to the task. With a durable pedal body and sturdy, smooth-spinning spindles, the Chopper Pedals give you the confidence you need in traffic or even on the trails. - Spindle: 9/16-inch
- Stability and comfort for city bikes and cruisers - Non-slip TPE tread has a distinctive grip texture that provides safe traction - Large platform is supportive and has a dual-concave shape - Lightweight plastic body with Boron steel spindle - Reflector Included - Comfortable for most shoe types
- Moulded grip pins - 10 pins per side - One-piece alloy body
- 1-Piece, molded, cage-style body - Loose ball bearings - Accepts toe clips/straps - Spindle Material: Chromoly - 305g
- Forged alloy body with non-slip steel cage - Heat treated Boron 9/16" axle spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing system - Weight: 240g pair (9/16")
- Lightweight alloy body with steel cage - Toe-clip compatible - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle
- Economical resin pedals w/toe clips and straps - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axles
An extremely low-profile composite pedal that can handle just about any type of riding. - Ultra-durable composite body - Low-profile body in a slim-lined platform dimension - 2DU Bushing System with low-friction coating - Boron axles - 12 molded traction pins - Pedal body dimensions: 95 x 72 x 25mm (LxWxH) - 9/16"
- High-strenght Nylon body with injected fiber - 9/16" Cr-Mo axle - Ball bearings
Confident and durable The versatile Line Comp Flat Pedal is built from durable nylon for a solid platform with integrated traction, so every time you place your foot on your pedal your shoe stays put. Line Comp is strong enough to use on your mountain bike, but also at home on your city or commuter bike. A durable frame and solid axle with sealed cartridge bearings ensure lasting performance. Versatile flat pedals with a durable nylon body and forgiving traction tread that delivers consistent, confident grip. - Durable nylon body with a proven shape for comfort and confidence - Sturdy axle boosts durability and spins smoothly on sealed cartridge bearings - Nylon traction pins provide forgiving, confident traction - Simple to install with either 6mm hex or standard 15mm pedal wrench
- Alloy body with steel cage - Toe clip compatible - 9/16" Cr-Mo axle
Alloy pedals with a smaller platform that is ideal for smaller sized shoes and offers ample ground and cornering clearance. - 6061-T6 die-cast alloy body construction - 2DU Bushing System with low-friction coating - Boron axles - 14 removable traction pins per pedal - Pedal body dimensions: 105 x 93 x 25mm (LxWxH) - 9/16"
Evo's LU-A18 Platform Pedals are aggressive DH pedals that use a 1-piece aluminum body for serious toughness. The large, concave platform gives you huge surface area when going big and going fast. Removable pins deliver maximum traction. They're durable too, with burly cromo axles and sealed bearings.
- Alloy body with steel cage - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle - Toe clips and straps
- Forged alloy body - Large contact surface, 95 x 95mm - Replaceable pins - 9/16 Cr-Mo axle - 462g
Wellgo WPD-823 Clipless Mountain Pedals. - Includes 98A cleats, Shimano SM-51 compatible - Dual-spring release/entry tension adjustment - Four degrees of Rotation - 9/16"
The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance. - Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins - Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts - 9/16"
Secure your everyday cycling confidence and comfort in the essential urban pedal from LOOK. Geo City is a lightweight, upgradeable and affordable platform pedal but with all the style, quality and durability that’s made LOOK pedals the champion’s choice for decades, and the best out on the city streets today. - Technology: Flat pedals - Body: Composite - Traction: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 110x107mm - Weight (pedal): 165g - Weight (pair): 330g
- Rugged nylon construction for the toughest trails - Large 106x100mm platform provides superior stability - Concave platform and grip pins offer tenacious grip - 8 replaceable threaded steel traction pins per side - Sealed Cro-Mo steel axle with 9/16" spindle
MTB flat pedals with a durable nylon design and replaceable pins for consistent grip. Confident and durable Most downhillers, dirt jumpers, and enduro riders prefer flat pedals, but any trail rider can appreciate the benefits of the Line Elite MTB pedal. It features a durable nylon body and solid platform with replaceable traction pins, so every time you place your foot your shoe stays put. It also has a durable axle and sealed cartridge bearings to ensure lasting performance. - Durable nylon body with a proven shape for comfort and confidence - Durable axle spins on sealed cartridge bearings - Replaceable steel traction pins - Install with either 6mm hex or standard 15mm pedal wrench - Spindle diameter: 9/16-inch
Page 1 of 6 Next page