Parts & Accessories
Dimension Nylon Basic Toe Straps -Durable metal buckle -Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 450mm
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes. - Sold in pairs
Crank Brothers' Tread Contact Sleeves shim the area between the pedal and your shoes' tread so there is no rocking or play when you're clipped in. They provide a solid platform to put down all your power! They work with either your Eggbeaters or Candy pedals, and each includes 1mm, 2mm, and 3mm shims.
Nylon toe clip straps, with zinc-plated steel quick-release buckles.
- Strapless resin construction - Strapless design - Tough and lightweight, ideal for urban conditions with frequent stops
Longer rear load pins for the outer extremities of your pedals provide ultimate durability, while shorter front load center pins create a virtual concavity in the pin pattern, increasing grip without sacrificing pedal body thinness. - 28pcs rear load pins - 16pcs front load pins - Tool included
- Double tongue resin toe-clips - Nylon straps with steel buckles
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Mallet E - Model years 2016 – present
Get that fresh cleat feel These solidly-built cleats work with Bontrager road pedals or any Look Cycle’s KÉO-compatible clipless pedals. Whether you're looking for replacements, need a new set for a new pair of kicks, or just like to keep an extra pair in your toolkit. Product details - Replacement cleats for all Look Cycle’s KÉO®-compatible road pedals - Directly compatible with Bontrager Comp Road pedals - Set includes 1 pair
The KEO cleat covers are designed to protect your KEO cleats while walking. Compatible with KEO GRIP and KEO CLEAT, these covers lengthen the life of your cleats and improve safety when walking thanks to an anti-slip surface. - Compatibility: KEO Grip/KEO Cleat - Use: Protect the cleat
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
A set of durable, SPD-compatible replacement cleats that come with all mounting hardware. Get that fresh cleat feel These solidly-built cleats work with any SPD-compatible pedals whether you're looking for replacements, need a new set for a new pair of kicks, or just like to keep an extra pair in your toolkit. Product details - Compatible with all 2-bolt SPD-style pedals - Directly compatible with Bontrager Comp MTB and Commuter pedals - Includes mounting hardware - Float: 4-deg
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
X-TRACK cleats are compatible with all SPD-standard pedals, utilizing 2-screw mounting for an ultra compact profile and lightweight. X-TRACK cleats provide a 13° angle of disengagement and allow for unidirectional release only. - Compatibility: X-Track and Geo Trekking Collection, SPD compatible - Material: Premium Steel - Clip out direction: Lateral - Angle of Disengagement: 13° - Lateral Adjustment: 2mm - Angular Adjustment: 1° - Weight (pair): 45g
X-TRACK cleats are compatible with all SPD-standard pedals, utilizing 2-screw mounting for an ultra compact profile and lightweight. X-TRACK Easy cleats provide a 13° angle of disengagement and allow for multidirectional release. - Compatibility: X-Track and Geo Trekking Collection, SPD compatible - Material: Premium Steel - Clip out direction: Multidirectional - Clip in: 30% easier - Angle of Disengagement: 13° - Lateral Adjustment: 2mm - Angular Adjustment: 1° - Weight (pair): 45g
- Pedal Bottom replacement Cover TIME XPro QTY 2
EVO Alpha Cleats Compatibility: Delta Float: 9° Red Pair
45NRTH's Replacement Pedal Pins are a great way to customize the style and grip of your 45NRTH pedals (sold separately). These tough, aluminum pins deliver fantastic bite into traditional winter boots, and come in a variety of colors to coordinate with your rig. Plus, the included wrench keeps the job quick. - Includes: 32 pins and wrench
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
- Look ARC Delta compatible - 9° rotation allows natural foot movement - Includes mounting hardware
- The ATAC EASY 10° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with mountain pedal models numbered "2" and "4." - Release angle of 10 degrees and is compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes. - Don't let the "Easy" name fool you. If you are a high-performance rider looking to reduce the release angle from our 17 or 13 degrees, this is the choice for you.
- Works with all XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - Not included with new XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Developed for the TIME XPRO & XPRESSO road bike pedal range. - They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. - You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) - The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPRO & XPRESSO pedals.
- Works with all RXS and Impact pedals. - Five degrees of heel float and 2.5mm of lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
- Pedal Grip pins/bolts and 4 tension screws TIME SPECIALE 8/12
The DELTA standard requires a rotational movement of the foot toward the outside or inside for disengagement. This function improves cyclist's safety; no body or bearing prevents disengagement toward the inside. Compatible with non-KEO LOOK pedals, their contact area is wide for optimal comfort. They also feature a memory positioner to aid when changing cleats. - Use: Road & Indoor Bike - Material: Polyacetal + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 75g
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
- Pedal Cover Cap Left/Right Top replacement TIME XPro
Kit Includes premium components: - Inner cartridge bearing x 2 - Outer cartridge bearing x 2 - Igus solid bearing x 2 - Inner seal x 2 - Bearing locknut x 2 - Spindle screw (Left) x 1 - Spindle screw (Right) x 1
Page 1 of 2 Next page