Machined aluminum construction with removable handle and integrated magnet to hold tool bits in place. Storage for tool bits in the handle. Includes strap for on-the-bike mounting. - Weight: 77g - Tool Bits: Hex 4, 5, 6mm; Star Shaped T25, T30
- Durable fiber-reinforced Composite Matrix construction - Optimized side-load design for easy access in compact frames - Available in right-side configuration only - Integrated storage container - CO2 cartridge holder on both sides of the cage - Integrated storage container includes CO2 head, V Pro 17 multi-tool with tubeless reamer, and tire plug kits - Includes two 20g CO2 cartridges
Machined aluminum construction with removable handle. Integrated magnet holds bits in place. Includes soft shell carrying case with storage cutouts and extra pocket. - Weight: 153g Tool Bits - Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Star Shaped T10, T25, T30 - Flat Head - Phillips-Head
Lezyne's Chain Drive chain tool is constructed from chromoly for strength and reliability. Its ergonomic shape gives you a comfortable surface to grip while trying to knock out those stubborn 9/10-speed chain pins. Plus, it boasts four integrated spoke wrenches including Road and MTB Mavic Splined, 3.22, and 3.45 for extra versatility.
Stainless, lightweight, low profile multi-tools optimized for modern component groups. CNC machined aluminum side plates. Forged, Center-Pivot stainless steel bits. Durable stainless steel fastening hardware. - Optimized for mountain bikers and gravel riders - Easy-to-grip alloy side plates with link storage - Anti-corrosion black chrome vanadium bits - Anti-corrosion black chrome vanadium fastening hardware - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - New chain breaker tool (included hex 8/10mm wrench, 4 spoke wrenches) - 144g
Ultra-compact polypropylene case. Kit includes machined aluminum T-handle with combined reamer and insertion tool and five tire plugs. - Weight: 48g
Integrated stainless steel storage bracket that fits under a bottle cage. Holds included Twin Speed Drive CO2 head, V5 multi tool, two CO2 cartridges and two Matrix levers. Not available with CO2 cartridges in all countries. Weight: 95g /311g Loaded
- Lightweight, versatile cycling organizer strap quickly and securely mounts to frame or seat post - Three labeled compartments keeps gear and tools organized and secure on the roughest trails - Durable, high quality materials including polyester, Neoprene, and rubberized elastics for added grip - Strap is capable of holding up to one 25g CO2 cartridge and a 29" mountain bike tube, plus a small multi tool and tire levers - Includes Rap II 6 Multi-Tool, Twin Speed Drive, 1 Pair Power Levers, 1x 20g CO2 cartridge - 195g
Innovative 2-in-1 cycling CO2 dispenser and tubeless tire repair kit simultaneously inflates and seals tubeless tires. Machined aluminum construction is both lightweight and highly durable. Hardened steel reamer scours hole, inserts plug, and inflates tire for an efficient and rapid repair. CNC-machined twist knob manually controls release of CO2 gas. Aluminum canister holds the five included tire plugs and safely stores the reamer when not in use. High-quality tire plugs aggressively seal holes that are too large to be sealed by sealant alone (hole size varies from tire to tire). Sleek, compact design fits in a pocket or straps to your bike with a simple Velcro strap. Note: Sealing performance may vary based on puncture size, tire size, and tire pressure. - Compact tubeless tire repair kit. - Machined aluminum storage tube doubles as a handle. - Combined tire reamer and insertion tool. - Includes five tire plugs. - CO2 cartridges sold separately.
The Dual Insert Kit is the ultimate stealth-mounted mountain bike tool set which features a pair of our innovative tools that discretely and securely hide in the ends of a handlebar: the Tubeless Insert Kit and the Tool Insert Kit. The Tubeless Insert Kit is constructed from lightweight, durable machined aluminum and features a hardened stainless-steel reamer. The kit is easily accessible for quick tire repairs and comes with five high-quality tubeless plugs that can also be stored inside its body. The Tool Insert Kit is constructed from lightweight, durable machined aluminum and features hardened steel tool bits. The kit is easily accessible for quick repairs and comes with 11 different tool bits ideal for today’s modern bikes. The Kits also doubles as bar-end plugs and come with three differently sized O-ring fasteners to ensure a secure fit inside most handlebar openings. Tool Insert - Machined Aluminum Bar plug tool kit - Hex bits: 2,3,4,5,6,8, 10mm - Phillips bit - T10,T25,T30 - Fits all standard MTB handlebars Tubeless insert - Machined aluminum bar plug tubeless repair kit - 5 tire plugs - Combined reamer and insertion tool - Fits all standard MTB handlebars
- Machined Aluminum Bar plug tool kit - Hex bits: 2,3,4,5,6,8mm - Phillips bits - T10,T25,T30 - Fits all standard non-road handle bars
Combining style, technology and ultimate value, the Rap II series bike multi tools provide unmatched performance at their price points. Engineered and manufactured in-house, these multi tools feature a number of innovative features. The ergonomic side-plates are machined from lightweight aluminum, anodized black, and offer a custom magnetic holder for an emergency quick-link. The steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. Each configuration features up-to-date options for all modern bicycles; including gravel bikes, mountain bikes, e-bikes, and road bikes. Compact and versatile, these mini tools are built to last and designed to efficiently get riders back on the road or trail. - Ergonomic forged aluminum side plates with link storage - Enhanced anti-corrosion black CRV bits wrapped - Chrome vanadium steel fastening hardware - Weight: 120g Tool bits: - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - Torx T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - Flathead
The V Pro bike multi tool series includes a refined collection of tools developed for today's modern bicycles. Each model is designed and manufactured in-house and engineered to efficiently repair most road or trailside mechanicals. The machined steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. The machined aluminum side plates are anodized black and deliver a compact, comfortable feel during use. With unmistakable Lezyne styling, the lightweight V Pro tools offer amazing value and functionality for all types of cyclists. - CNC 7075 alloy side plates - Anti-corrosion black chrome vanadium fastening hardware - Enhanced anti-corrosion black chrome vanadium bits - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - Lightweight chain breaker tool - Spare master link storage - 114g
Compact tubeless tire repair kit with machined aluminum storage tube that doubles as a handle. Combined tire reamer and insertion tool. Includes five tire plugs. - Weight: 47g
- Lightweight and low profile - Forged center-pivot stainless steel bits - Durable stainless steel fastening hardware - CNC 7075 alloy side plates - Hex 2/3/4/5/6mm - T10/T25 - Phillips - Chain breaker tool (includes hex 8/10mm wrench, 4 spoke wrenches) - Tubeless tire plug kit - 122g
Pre-calibrated, torsion-beam-style torque wrench. Machined aluminum construction with removable handle and integrated magnet to hold tool bits in place. 2Nm – 10Nm torque capacity. No preset necessary-simply twist until marker lines up with desired torque setting. Includes soft shell carrying case with storage cutouts. - Weight: 190g Tool Bits - Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm - Star Shaped T10, T25, T30 - Flat Head - Phillips-Head
- CNC 7075 alloy side plates with link storage - Optimized for mountain bikers and gravel riders - Anti-corrosion forged center-pivot stainless steel bits - Durable stainless steel fastening hardware - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - New chain breaker tool (includes hex 8/10mm wrench, 4 spoke wrenches) - Multi-function flat tool (bottle opener, disc brake wedge, rotor truing tool) - 156g
- Lightweight and low profile - Forged center-pivot stainless steel bits - Durable stainless steel fastening hardware - Hex 2/3/4/5/6/8mm - T10/T25, Phillips - Lightweight AL chain breaker tool - 102g
- Multi-function chain wear checker and chain holder. - Constructed from precision machined stainless steel. - Integrated valve core tool and bottle opener. - Included steel ring for hanging storage. - Works with 5 to 12-speed chains.
Professional-grade, versatile bike chain multi-tool engineered for a variety of road or trailside repairs. The Multi Chain Pliers are constructed from machined aluminum and feature an integrated quick-link tool, chain breaker, valve core tool, bottle opener, rotor aligner, and magnetic holders for up to two spare quick links. Its slim design allows for maximum portability and it's engineered for long-lasting use. It also features an anodized finish and a hardened steel chain breaker pin. Mountain bikers, road cyclists, and gravel grinders will all find its versatility highly useful, whether in the workshop or out on the road or trail. - Weight: 61g - Dimensions: 120 x 38 x 10mm
The Tubeless Insert Kit is the ultimate stealth tubeless tire repair kit that discretely and securely inserts into the opening of a bicycle handlebar. It’s constructed from lightweight, durable machined aluminum and features a hardened stainless steel reamer. The kit is easily accessible for quick tire repairs and comes with five high-quality tubeless plugs that can also be stored inside its body. It also doubles as a bar end plug, and comes with three o-ring sizes that secures it inside most handlebar openings. Note: Sealing performance may vary based on puncture size, tire size and tire pressure. - Machined aluminum bar plug tubeless repair kit - 5 tire plugs - Combined reamer and insertion tool - Fits all standard non-road handle bars - Weight: 35g
Page 1 of 1